Hi this is Niry, the one behind this blog! I’m a Jaffna born, Modena-based travel blogger, content creator and photographer. Thank you for spending your precious time with me today!!!
SEARCH IN THIS BLOG
- Farm Cultural Park, Favara-Sicily
- Not to be missed town in Sri Lanka.
- The biggest baobab tree in Senegal: Samba Dia Baobab tree
- Things to know for a trip to Joal Fadiouth
- What is it like to visit Ibiza Off-Season?
- Bharatanatyam Arangetram in Ontario
- What are the typical foods in Canada?
- Why you should stay in a Motel in Ontario
- Visiting Ontario’s most popular provincial park: Algonquin Park.
- Best way to experience the 1000 islands from Canada
- Me With My Suitcase on Teide National Park, things that nobody will tell you
- Mark on Teide National Park, things that nobody will tell you
- Me With My Suitcase on Give yourself a day in paradise: Nosy Iranja
- Lars on Give yourself a day in paradise: Nosy Iranja
- Me With My Suitcase on Good Friday In Enna, Sicily
Is this post has been useful? Then why not supporting my writings? It’s easy to show your love: leave me a comment, follow me, subscribe to my newsletter, sponsor my posts, hire me or just buy me a coffee by clicking the yellow donate button below. Thanks a Lot! :-)
Work With Me
Looking to promote your product, hotel or service?
October 25, 2017 at 6:57 pm
Well yes, during my visit to Canada I couldn't really figure out what is the local food…
October 29, 2017 at 4:39 pm
Then it's similar with Australia. I asked my Australian boss what is the best thing about their food and he said they have no such thing. Their culture is not that defined he said that they didn't even have food that is pure Australian. So Canada is the same, that is sad! Food is one of the foremost things that I like to try whenever I go to another country.